Time flies! We’ve been already in October! It had been very hot here in Nagoya until three days ago, but suddenly the fall came, and now it’s quite cool.
On September 24th, it was still muggy. There was a lecture of tai chi at a gym named Naka Sports Center in Nagoya that day and I attended it. The admission fee was 2000 yen. Hmmm…I’m wondering whether it was cheap or expensive…
1. Keep your head straight and don’t look down.
(Grasp the Sparrow’s Tail – left & right)
2. Point your nose, left or right fingertip and tiptoe to the same direction.
(Brush Knee and Side Step, Play the Lute, Step Back and Repulse Monkey)
3. Move by the axis of your body. When you go forward your arms lead the action, and when you go backward your legs lead.
(Parting the Wild Horse’s Mane, Fair Lady Weaves the Shuttle – right & left)
4. Focus on your shoulders when you move your arms. Focus on your hips when you turn right or left. Focus on your hip joint when you turn around.
(Wave Hands Like Clouds, Single Whip)
5. Balance yourself on one leg as a stem of your body. You have to weigh down on one leg and relax another one.
(Stands on one leg)
I’ve got what he was saying, but it’s difficult for me to do those points practically…